If you didn’t know, I’m a massive baseball fan (Go Twins!). This yr I’m specifically psyched because I have not one but TWO fantasy baseball leagues. Woo hoo!
The very first time of BlogBall started way again in 2008. All educators, all ‘edubloggers’ (therefore the league name). We included a second league in 2009, and then a 3rd league in 2010. That turned out to be as well numerous, so we consolidated back to 1 league and have been heading strong ever considering that. Most of the supervisors in BlogBall22 have been about due to the fact individuals early times. I’m grateful for their loyalty and devotion. They’re an awesome bunch of humans and baseball fans!
- Bayou Buffalos, Vinnie Vrotny
- Buckeye Ballers, Toby Fischer
- CAM Cougars, Dominic Giegerich
- Dutch’s Detroiters, Rick Heitmeyer
- Good Issues, Jon Becker (previous year’s champ)
- Greyhounds, John Spencer
- Let’s Play Two, Bob Dillon
- Maineiacs, Harold Shaw
- Optimistic Mets Fan, Reshan Richards
- Technauts, Joe Bires
- TheBrewz, Jeremy Brueck
- Twinkies, Scott McLeod
This calendar year I believed it could possibly be enjoyable to attempt a next league all over again. I began achieving out to people and… voila!
Rounding for Dwelling 22
- All 4 Shifts, Man Ryan
- Chad’s Mad Crew, Chad Lehman
- Eephus Pitch, Aaron Hogan
- Extremely hard Dreamers, Patrick Larkin
- Juuuust a Bit Exterior, Scott McLeod
- The Moonlight Grahams, Donnie Piercey
- Nesi’s Quicks, Chris Nesi
- Papi’s Eco-friendly Monsters, Cale Birk
- Sandlot Good results, AJ Bianco
- Who Wants Pants?, Dean Shareski
- Windfield Needs Noise, Jason Buccheri
- You Down With CBT?, Dave Quinn
We never play for money. Just bragging rights… You’re forewarned: I in all probability will write-up occasional updates here all over the year.
Currently is Opening Working day. Play ball!